Carolyn R. Parsons

I had a great day, and an odd day. I started with my 3 egg omelet with the handful of veggies as usual. It was more brunch than breakfast today because I slept late.

Then I snacked on whole wheat crackers/cheese and a handful of cashews.

I've not been hungry. I am not craving sugar. I've been very careful and my sugar intake for the day is about 2g and that's entirely from vegetables. This is good.

What's odd is how I'm not craving snacks. No hunger pangs between meals whatsoever. Nothing. Do carbohydrates make you hungry? No, that's not quite the right question. Does sugar make you hungry? Does it make you crave more food? That's the premise of the plan, that sugars spike your insulin and it's the insulin that causes the cravings and hunger. Cut out the sugar, problem solved. It's interesting for sure.

Here's another interesting thing. I am a day or two away from my period. This is the time when I generally go all carbaholic but so far, nothing. It's not here yet and who knows if this is a diet related thing but so far I'm pretty well balanced considering.

So here is what my day looks like foodwise.

Breakfast: 3 egg omelette with bit of milk, handful of veggies, generous sprinkle of romano cheese, coffee and then green tea.

Snack/lunch: 8 WW crackers with mozzarella cheese and handful of cashews

Dinner: Black bean veggie burger(no bun)with guacamole, cheese, salsa and sour cream, salad with Italian dressing and steamed broccoli

Snacks: nuts/cheese/popcorn(not all of them, just whatever strikes my fancy.

It does not look like a lot of food. I'm not sure of the calorie count but with guacamole/olive oil etc. I'm sure it's not particularly low.

I'm curious to know if I can sustain this...that's the most important thing.

I've gone to the gym as well(every day this week for minimum 30mins) and I've chopped all my veggies for the next couple of days.

Here is the Black Bean Burger recipe and I highly recommend it. I keep some frozen at all times. It's fantastic! I substitute the bread crumbs with ww cracker crumbs(less sugar) and I chopped the veggies today(food processor broke) and I found they were not as moist so I needed fewer crumbs. They'd be easy to make gluten-free.

Is anyone else giving the Belly Fat Cure a go? I'd love to hear from you! Oh and check out this blog.



My Writing Blog

Labels: , , , ,
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
4 Responses
  1. Hi Breeze! Found you via your comment on my blog. Sounds like you have the belly fat cure figured out! Make sure you eat enough for lunch though, like a real meal. And dont forget fiber! You menu looks low in fiber! Try to get in at least 20grams per day.


  2. Hi! i love this post. i JUST started BFC yesterday. Come visit my blog. www.weightlossupsanddowns.blogspot.com


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hi there,
    Just found your blog. I'm starting the BFC tomorrow and I'm on my way out to buy some groceries. I'm very nervous about this whole experience, but a good nervous, I think.