Carolyn R. Parsons

I have come across two challenges that are starting on September 28 and thought I would share them with you.

The first is this walking challenge from an ivillage link. I'm going to give it a try. I try to walk daily but as the weather changes I find myself less and less inclined to do so. I am hoping to walk all winter this year but I hate being in the cold so it's challenging. Come along and join me on this one!

This second one is of particular interest. I came across this "diet" and entered the contest. This one isn't about weightloss specifically, it's about eating right for whatever ails you. I did the quiz and I won the book(Yay me) so when it comes I'm going to try to follow along with my results which basically said I'm hormonally imbalanced.

The quiz tests you and from that you find out your imbalances. Then you adjust your diet accordingly based on the results to give you the opportunity to eat foods to balance your system. I'm gonna test this one out. I am perimenopausal and it's a roller coaster most days. I am writing this at 6:22am having gotten up at 4:30. I have been awake since 3am. I'm hoping to fix up my sleep patterns and reestablish my energy for the day by doing so. I'm hoping diet will fix this.

And of course I continue on with the hypnosis weekly to keep me motivated. It works, it really works!

Breeze



My Writing Blog

Labels:
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
1 Response
  1. Hi Breeze - just found your blog. Good work on aiming for a healthy lifestyle!!

    I usually embark on this noble endeavor every Monday and by Friday afternoon in facefull of burger and chips, it all goes downhill till Monday morning...

    So good luck with the new diet! Will be checking back to see how it went.

    All the best

    Holli in Ghana :)