Carolyn R. Parsons

Today I was a pleasantly surprised and excited to be invited by Dr.
Geoffrey W. Rutledge MD, PhD to become part of the Wellsphere HealthBlogger Network, the world's premier network of health writers. Being a bit cynical I thought I would do some checking but after some careful investigation I discovered that yes indeed, this is a legitimate offer. There will be few, if any changes here except for the badge on my sidebar.

The invitation said (Edited for space)"Hi Breeze,My name is Dr. Geoff Rutledge, and I am delighted to invite you to join Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, the world's premier network of health writers, including over 2,500 of the Web's leading health bloggers! We carefully reviewed your blog, and based on the high quality of your writing, the frequency of your posts, and your passion for helping others, we think you would be a great addition to the Network.

Let me tell you a bit about me and about Wellsphere. I'm a physician who has taught and practiced Internal and Emergency Medicine for over 25 years at Harvard and Stanford medical schools, and am passionate about helping people get the information and support they need to be healthier. I'm now the Chief Medical Information Officer at Wellsphere.com, where I manage the HealthBlogger Network.

I would like to invite you to join the HealthBlogger Network as a featured blogger in the Weight Loss Community. By connecting to the Wellsphere platform, you will greatly expand the audience for your postings, attract additional readers to your blog, and receive much deserved recognition for your efforts to improve peoples' lives.

Congratulations on being selected to participate in the HealthBlogger Network!
Good health,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey W. Rutledge MD, PhD
Chief Medical Information Officer


Thank you Wellsphere and the HealthBlogger Network. And thank you Dr. Rutledge, I gracefully accept your invitation!



My Writing Blog

Labels:
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
5 Responses
  1. Shadow Says:

    congratulations, breeze!


  2. Geoffrey Rutledge MD, PhD Says:

    Breeze, We are delighted to welcome you to the HealthBlogger Network! Smiles, Geoff
    --
    Geoffrey Rutledge MD, PhD
    Chief Medical Information Officer
    http://www.wellsphere.com


  3. Thank you Geoff! I'm delighted to be there!

    Breeze


  4. Woo-hoo!
    C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s , Breeze!