Carolyn R. Parsons

I know there is a question on everybody's mind. The big question. Are you losing any weight? I should answer this for you but there is the rub. I don't know. I don't weigh. I know I'm doing all the things I should be doing. I'm listening to my weight loss hypnosis download regularly, I'm walking weather permitting, I am cooking fresh food and eating a lot of raw. I have not had a binge on anything baked although I have had these things occasionally. I've eaten ice cream but not too much and every day I feel better and better. So the answer to the big question is still, I don't know. And even more important, I'm not all that concerned about it which is an amazing shift. I am no longer preoccupied with the idea. I've let go of the need I have to lose the weight. I do feel like I'm slimmer. My clothes are starting to fit and I know my silhouette is trimmer. So that's it. No weigh ins for me, no updates, no numbers to report. All I can report is a decrease in my obsession with weight and food and an increase in my zest for life.


Affirmation
: I am happier, I am healthier, I am grateful.

Namaste

Labels: , , , ,
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
2 Responses
  1. Caz Says:

    I don't weigh either :) I have a set of scales that haven't had batteries for about...2yrs now! I am putting less focus on the 'number' and more focus on my daily treadmill walks and the fact that I am happy to eat one or two little easter eggs that my dear friend from Belgium sent me... as opposed to 10 *sheepish* like last year lol.


  2. Snowbrush Says:

    I should not think one would need scales to know, and I congratulate you on not needing them.