Carolyn R. Parsons
This is my latest problem. I'm sure my cravings and attacks of the munchies are entirely related to my monthly cycles. Knowing that doesn't help. Knowing that didn't prevent me from eating several Oreo Cakesters and half a bag of goldfish crackers last night when the cravings hit.

I've picked up a bottle of chromium. I remember years ago I used them for cravings and they seemed to help. Let's see how it goes.

Today let's hope the weather holds up for walking. It's still a bit cold but I can't make any more excused. And the kids go back to school tomorrow. It's been a good week but I look forward to a bit of quiet.

I'm going to research this a bit more. I wonder..is it impulsive/compulsive problem or body cravings or a combination of the two. All I know it' defeats me almost every time and I don't know how to fight back.

Labels: , , ,
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
0 Responses