Carolyn R. Parsons
I've decided to post my daily menu here both as a deterrant to overeating and also as an excuse to share some fantastic recipes I've come across over the years. I'm vegetarian but not vegan. I think even if you do not want to commit to being a vegetarian adopting some non-animal source meals into your diet can be beneficial to your health.

Breakfast

A bowl of spoon size shredded wheat
sliced banana
1% milk
coffee

Lunch

cup of black bean soup
garden salad with a tbsp of salad dressing
camimomile tea

Dinner

Caesar Salad
Eggplant Manicotti
Steamed Carrots

Snacks

Popcorn
small delicious piece of dark chocolate
2 oz red wine

The day is over...overall not too bad..the chocolate was my reward for doing Yoga which isn't a hardship and is actually a reward on to itself.

Until Tomorrow

Labels: , ,
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
0 Responses