Carolyn R. Parsons

I have started using affirmations but usually nothing set, just letting them come. But I thought I would write a simple positive thought affirmation for you, my readers, similar to what I repeat to my self daily and at night.



I am happy. I am healthy. I have a healthy body. I have a healthy attitude towards food. I no longer crave food. I eat want I want, when I want and it is right. I drink what I want when I want and it is right. I usually only want good nourishing food. I feel happy, I feel healthy, my body feels healthy!
Then I bask in the feeling of the truths I am telling myself. I FEEL the information soaking in. I don't work at it, I allow it. I let it wash over me and feel joy. When I feel that joy, I sit in that space until I fall asleep.

Don't memorize the affirmation above, it is true only for me. Compose your own or better yet just let it come every night. I find it helps to start with a set affirmation but then add on what is relevant in the moment.

As an aside, my clothes are looser, I feel fantastic and I know this will work. That is an affirmation in and of itself!

Labels: ,
Bookmark and Share
| edit post
2 Responses
  1. Nancy Says:

    I have used affirmations for many years. They do work. Your mind does not know the difference between something that is happening, or something that you are just thinking. It believes what you tell it to believe.

    Good ones for losing weight. I'm going to work on one of my own.


  2. And the key...according to my research is not only to say it but to FEEL it. Get in the feeling that you will have when your wish is fulfilled and stay in that place, particularly at bedtime because that's when you are very suggestible.

    Believe it, know it, feel it.

    Breeze